Saturday, April 27, 2013

The only way

Santa’s little kid slept till late and as a result, missed his school bus.  Though, he himself was late, Santa decided to drive the kid to his school and then go to his own office. The kid guided Santa to take the first right, a little distance away to left, stop for a minute near a house, go straight and to left again, making Santa stop for a minute at several houses. This went on for forty five minutes and finally they reached the school. Santa instantly realized that the school was actually a mere ten minutes from his house.

Santa scolded his son: “You know I am late for my office and you made me drive round and round for forty five minutes, not to mention stopping me at several places without reason?”

Son: “Dad, this is the route my bus takes and this is the only way I know how to reach my school.”